The California Brewers Festival Awards
Mt. Shasta Brewing Company – Awards received
California State Fair – Commercial Craft Brew Media Results
- Bronze – Abner Weed Amber Ale (American Amber Ale)
- Bronze – Lemurian Lager (Light Lagers)
- Bronze – Stout of Jefferson (Russian Imperial Stout)
- Silver – Jalapeno Ale (Spice herb Vegetable/winter beer)
- Silver – Mountain High IPA (American IPA)
- Silver – Weed Golden Ale (Blonde Ale)
1st Place AGAIN!
Our Mountain High IPA was named 1st Place IPA at the California Brewers Festival in Sacramento. Our Brewer's Kriek Ale, a late summer seasonal "dry hopped" with dried Rainier cherries also took home a third place award in the fruit beers category! Participating in the Festival, with over 155 micro brews handcrafted by more than 65 brewers from all over the West, Mt. Shasta Brewing Company is honored with this acclaimed recognition.
See the California Brewers Festival website.
“Try Legal Weed” hits Fox News Talk Radio with Tom Sullivan
Weed Ales on Fox Business TV with Tom Sullivan
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
L.A. Times, FRONT PAGE! Click here for the article!
The Food Grinder-Media Blog from Chow.Food.Drink.Fun.
Legal Weed Bottle Caps article at the The Denver Post
Edible Shasta Butte Magazine
The California Brewers Festival Awards Shastafarian Porter 1st Place